Monday 3 February 2020

Boost Trampoline Park - Northampton - Review

**Updated February 2020.  Boost Northampton is having a refurbishment and 3 new action stations are being installed.  The new slide is complete and open.  The other zones are under construction and due to be finished soon.  The price is still £10 per hour and the after school club is still £11 for 4-6pm and a childrens meal which is amazing value. The main trampolines, dodgeball, high jump etc is still open as normal. Will be interesting to visit once it is all finished**




Boost Northampton is an indoor trampoline park. There’s over 50 interconnected trampolines, 2 Extreme Dodgeball Courts, Wipe-Out Zone, Battle Beam, Foam Pits and Basketball Hoops.
My kids did the Free Jump which is £10 per person + £2 for the Boost anti slip socks. There is also Boost mini sessions for under 5's and is £5 per session + the socks.


Boost Trampoline Park

Boost Trampoline Park

Boost Trampoline Park


I was a little worried my 5 (nearly 6 year old) may get bored but he loved it apart from a slight bump to the nose on the Wipe-Out Zone and wanted to stay when the session was over.  My 9 year old LOVES trampolines so I knew she would enjoy the session. She happily has awarded the new park 9.5 out of 10 so high praise.

The trampoline park is big, clean and has a café area for the parents where you can watch the kids and enjoy a snack/drink. There are lockers plus cubby holes to put shoes or jackets away.  Jumpers are given coloured bands so when each session ends it is clear who needs to leave the area.  It was quite busy but well organised and I would definitely go again.



Boost Trampoline Park

My children where both red faced and happy when we left. I would recommend light clothing and for long hair a plait/ponytail. My son is still wearing his Boost socks and for once seems tired out on the sofa!!!

If you live in the Northampton area and want to tire the kids out I would recommend a visit.  Check out the website for more information and to book.

Boost Trampoline Park

Emma xxx

P.s - Since this visit we've been about 8 times. The kids love it.  They sometimes have vouchers on Groupon but I think there are time restrictions but might be worth a look. Boost now also offers sensory sessions with low lighting and a calm atmosphere £6.95 per person and carer free.   4pm – 7pm the first Wednesday of every month.  They also do Boost Fitness £7.50 per hour and children's parties from £16.99 per child. 

Disclaimer: I was given 2 £10 tickets in exchange for a review.  All opinions are my own & 100% honest 2nd August 2016.

Why not join me on Facebook

Life in the Mum's Lane - Facebook

For more days out ideas and a brilliant interactive map click on the link below

Days Out Now




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is looks ace! We went to a local trampoline park last month for the first time and I never knew how much fun could be had, for adults and children alike! Lisa #triedtested

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was brilliant. Kids loved it and want to go back. I might do it as a last treat before going back to school.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig