Thursday 1 December 2016

Highs & Lows of parenthood

The highs and the lows of parenthood can be ridiculous.

For example my daughter got an award at school and my son has moved up a reading level and then............smashed kindle screen. It was an accident. But its the second time. By the same child. If you've read other posts I'm sure you can guess which one. 


He was upset. I was annoyed. There were tears. I only got it fixed in the summer at a cost of £50. It's still useable at the moment but I'm not sure how long for.

As a result he's in a strop and its sods law it's swimming lesson day. Queue stressy drive to swimming lessons and moaning about the placement of swimming hats!

Roll on bedtime and a happier day.

Emma xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. A high joy is fit for the targeted element for the values for the funds. Payment of the team and master papers is hit for the goals. The change is milled for the turns for the approval of the possible means for the turns for all goals for humans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kuala Lumpur is a china buffet near me city to visit for eating, shopping and entertainment. One visit won't be sufficient!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig